So yesterday, I had to get up at ass-o’clock in the morning to get ready to head to work at 9AM. As I may have stated before, I am NOT a morning person (unless I have copious amounts of coffee to drink to compensate for me getting up so early). So, I ran out the door after splashing on some eyeliner and eyeshadow (sorry, no pic to show at the moment) and a few sips of my boyfriend’s coffee to go with taking my vitamins. Now, I am sure you’re wondering why I had to get up so early; it’s because I had to supervise voting day for the municipal voting in my hometown. (FYI: I tried to blog about all this yesterday, but my computer at work is CRAP!) Then, I went to do some running around with my sister and 1.5-month-old niece, Harper. (She’s adorable.)
Today, my lovely boyfriend got me up at 8:30 because, well, he just couldn’t sleep anymore. So we got up, got some coffee, I watched him play some Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for the Xbox360, then after that, we got dressed and headed to our favorite coffee shop (shoutout to Harborside Flyby!). After this, we’re heading home and going to get something to eat and then I’ll be heading to darts. (Yes, in my town, I am part of a dart team. It’s pretty awesome.)
I tried getting my photos onto my new computer, but I had absolutely NO LUCK with it. It made me a bit sad, ’cause I promised my friend/former college art teacher that I’d take some/show ’em off on Facebook. Hopefully Justin (my boyfriend) will give me a hand with that.
I guess that’s a quick update on what’s been going on with me for the past day.
Umm….hmm…OH! I have some favorites to share with you:
- Music Artist: Daniela Andrade; if you like laid-back, singer/songwriter-type music, you’ll adore her. She did a cover of “The A Team” by Ed Sheerhan and also my favorite original song by her is “Any Other Way”.
- Food – Sandwich: Grilled pastrami with Havarti cheese on wheat bread. Absolutely delicious!
- YouTube Guru: Oh gosh, this is hard to pin-point for me, but I really have been loving beautycrush (http://www.youtube.com/user/beautycrush?feature=g-subs-u), AndreasChoice (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMyZ3GFwAPkEuai3zR3rxg), and MakeupByAlli (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk3DUjHHPNXfo9RztbGDww)
- YouTube Music Artists: Lindsey Stirling (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyC_4jvPzLiSkJkLIkA7B8g), Sam Tsui (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWrtsravWX0ANhHiJXNlyXw), Alex G. (http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexGMusic7), and Christina Grimmie (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUudDyi0JiVmSxarvU98YYQ)
- Electronic Item: My new Acer laptop that Justin’s mom sent us (used to be hers, but she wanted to give it to us ’cause I guess she got a new one).
- Song: Let Her Go (Acoustic) by Passenger
- YouTube “News”: Philip DeFranco (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClFSU9_bUb4Rc6OYfTt5SPw)
So, yeah…now I guess that’s all. I know it was a bit long-winded, but I hope you all go and check out the favorites I mentioned. Have a great day! Until next time…