Cheesy Egg Sandwich
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 2 slices of bread (your choice)
- cream cheese (flavor of your choice)
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Put the bread slices in the toaster; when the toast pops-up, spread on the butter and cream cheese.
- In a skillet, cook the eggs and form them into a patty shape. Add the salt & pepper to your liking.
- When the eggs are done, put them in-between the slices of toast.
- Eat immediately and enjoy.
(That recipe was what my boyfriend & I had for breakfast, this morning. He had his chive & onion cream cheese, and I had my garden veggie. So tasty!)
To my tea-drinking readers, I want your opinion on something:
I had some orange-spice tea from the Celestial brand (I believe), and I was wondering … would one consider this tea suitable for fall-time? Like, do you associate it with the season? Let me know in a comment below.
Until next time!