As promised, here’s my Summertime Bucket List for 2014:
- Take more photos.
- Indulge in self-portraits.
- Spend as much time outside as possible.
- Go start a bonfire on the beach.
- Roast marshmallows & hotdogs/brats at said bonfire.
- Go camping.
- Catch a damned fish!!
- Wear sunscreen every sunny day.
- Walk. A LOT!
- Don’t be a hermit! (Save that for the night-time, if possible.)
- Go sing karaoke!
- Practice throwing darts.
- Wear more shorts/skirts.
- Treat yourself to a haircut.
Now it’s your turn to tell me: What’s on your 2014 Summertime Bucket List? GO! Comment below!
Until next time…