(Borrowed from Miss Polkadot)
- Eggnog or hot chocolate?: Both! I love eggnog (though, not spiked with Bourbon), and hot chocolate is always amazing.
- Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?: Umm…I’m old enough to know that there’s no such thing as Santa, but as it is a “legend” of sorts for children, I will play along and say that he sets them under the tree. His elves wrap them.
- Coloured or white lights on tree/house?: Colored! White lights are just too much. Too bland.
- When do you hang up your decorations?: Personally, I don’t decorate my apartment. My dad, sister, and grandparents love to decorate for Christmas within the first week or two of December.
- What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?: That’s easy! My favorite holiday dish is my grandma’s corn pudding. SOO YUMMY!
- Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?: My family opens only one gift on Christmas Eve. It was our tradition for a while. Not sure if that tradition’s died, though.
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree?: Ornaments (of all sorts), and colored lights, and an angel on top of the tree.
- Snow – love it or dread it?: I hate the snow, personally…or maybe it’s just the cold. I don’t know. My boyfriend loves the snow, though.
- Real or fake tree?: Fake! Real ones get messy with their pine needles, and they get lodged in your feet super-easy! Ouch!
- Do you remember your favorite gift?: Do I have to pick a favorite? I really can’t do that…
- What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?: Spending time with family, I guess..? I don’t know. Christmas isn’t a very jolly holiday for me.
- What is your favorite holiday dessert?: I don’t really like sweets, to be honest…
- What’s your favorite tradition?: This is gonna sound lame, but it’d have to be waking up relatively early and opening presents in my PJs. Yay for having the holidays off from work!!!
- What tops your tree?: Well, like I said in #7, it’s usually an angel.
- Which do you prefer – giving or receiving?: Both..? Though, when I ask for just an iTunes or Starbucks gift card, that’s all I want. Seriously!
- What is your favorite Christmas song?: I really don’t have one. I guess my favorite traditional song would be Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas and Silver Bells. My favorite non-traditional song would be Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You”.
- Candy-canes – yuck or yum?: They’re delicious! I don’t eat them a whole lot, though.
- Favorite Christmas Movie?: The Holiday – ‘nough said.
- What do you leave for Santa?: Eggnog and cookies…when I was younger.
- Do you prefer to shop online or at the mall?: That depends. If it’s Black Friday, I’ll go online.
- Christmas letter or Christmas card?: Christmas card! I don’t know of anyone who sends letters on Christmas.
Until next time, friends! ❤ ❤
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (If I don’t talk to you before then…)